Bitcoin Cash

Share:
How to start investing into Bitcoin cash

Screenshot from IQoption.com Time Frame 1H Bitcoin Cash

Graph Analysis

Green line is resistance line. Red line is support line.

Short position

I should enter short positioning if price move through red line till price hit 320 then I would cancle trade!! But it's on you where you want to stop trade.

Long position

When I would go to long positioning ? I would go to long positioning if price go through green line and stop trade somewhere at 720 but like I said previously it's on you where you want to cancle trade!

Summary

Don't be eager because you are here for make money no play poker which is hazardous ! This are exchange stocks where you are making money ! And I'm here to help you all to make money more easily then I made them ! So my tip for today don't risk because your eager better wait till good change and don't take every opportunity! And take time


I'm Warning you !!
I'm not responsible for your money loses !! I'm here just for make estimates ! The trade depends on you You can just inspirate from me !! But if you lose money i will not give you money back and noone will! Stocks exchange is very hazardous have that in mind !  I'm not guarantees accuracy of any content and hence using information on this website is solely your responsibility. The article is only for informational character(nature) and should not be take(taken) as investment advice for the purchase or sale of stocks(shares) or other instruments. The reader agrees that the purchase or sale of stocks(shares) and other instruments based on the content of this article is at his own risk and liability.

Disclaimer

That all decisions the trader takes itself, and all indicated is not advice and a guarantee of profit

No comments