How did my prediction for today Bitcoin price end ?

Share:
Today at 1AM I have posted how I should make trade on Bitcoin exchange stocks. Here is the Graph.

https://stockshelper.blogspot.com/2017/09/korea-starts-engage-on-bitcoin-exchange.html


Screenshot from IQoption.com Time Frame 1Minute Bitcoin

How did it end ?



Graph Analysis

Green line is resistance and red line is suppor. Two blue lines are also supports but the support where I should cancle trade.

Summary

Like I said in my previous post if price go through red line you should go to short positioning till price dont hit another support line. My prediction was right and it happend exactly how I said. So congratulation for everyone who is trading with me! In the future I will make much more technic analysis which is working ! Not like others technic analysis with indicators who does not working !! Have that in mind !

I'm Warning you !!
I'm not responsible for your money loses !! I'm here just for make estimates ! The trade depends on you You can just inspirate from me !! But if you lose money i will not give you money back and noone will! Stocks exchange is very hazardous have that in mind !  I'm not guarantees accuracy of any content and hence using information on this website is solely your responsibility. The article is only for informational character(nature) and should not be take(taken) as investment advice for the purchase or sale of stocks(shares) or other instruments. The reader agrees that the purchase or sale of stocks(shares) and other instruments based on the content of this article is at his own risk and liability.

Disclaimer
That all decisions the trader takes itself, and all indicated is not advice and a guarantee of profit

No comments